gonna rock this shit tomorrow

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
aDzgG.png

I crush jeopardy. Hopefully I pass the online test :(

everyone should join, and we can compare. it's running tomorrow at 9pm est

What did you score?

the test is tonight at 9'oclock (and this is the only time for the next for months)

They give you I think 50 questions, and you have 15 seconds to answer them. not really enough time to google shit, especially with how pun-ny the questions are.

Then if you do well on that, you are invited to a live audition, where they have locations all around the country. You go to that, you do some practice rounds, if you do decent at that, you go into the player pool, which you stay in for 18 months, and can be tapped to play anytime.

That said, I don't know if I would end up actually doing it, I think if I got pulled to be on Jeopardy there is a ~35%-50% chance I would just not do it cause I wouldn't want to be on tv, likely making a fool out of my self O_o

My brother made it to the live audtion but lost out some years ago. I might give it a shot, but id have to keep my profanity in check.

I do great when I am sitting in my living room. But I could see getting on tv and them showing the categories:

Chinese dinner wines, baseball players from the 1930s, French Impressionist painters......

And I would stand there, buzzer in hand, staring like a zombie.

Back