Gonzales

ib1yysguy

I'm surprised and disappointed that I'm the first one to make a thread about the man's resignation almost 24 hours ago.

A glance through the list of threads indicates otherwise. I don't see any original threads created specifically about the topic on page 1.

A glance through the list of threads indicates otherwise. I don't see any original threads created specifically about the topic on page 1.
There was no need to make a new thread. However, the g-man thread is on this subject.

I bumped several.

The rumour one wasn't only about Gonzales but it was definitely on the subject.

I do notice that much of the conversation is elsewhere, which is what I think your point was.

there were two others, besides the Gman thread.

The Diaper Don is the board historian Ibby, so the next time you think to put up some pinhead lib thread, think twice and check with him first, he will consult his extensive records of what has been posted by who and when, capisce?

The Diaper Don is the board historian Ibby, so the next time you think to put up some pinhead lib thread, think twice and check with him first, he will consult his extensive records of what has been posted by who and when, capisce?

I see you have learned the lesson on spelling capisce that I taught you. Very good mensa boy.

Back