Good deal?

I love my Razr... And I can dock it to my computer and use it for the internet. I would have no idea if an iPad is a good deal though. I just don't want one so I haven't checked on pricing. How much is a brand new one with the same thing on the Apple site?

I love my Razr... And I can dock it to my computer and use it for the internet. I would have no idea if an iPad is a good deal though. I just don't want one so I haven't checked on pricing. How much is a brand new one with the same thing on the Apple site?

899.00- I know the price point is a good deal- but not confident in a refurbished one. Looking for an apple buyer/users experience...oops apparently the reason it is so cheap is it does not have 3G- sigh.... definitely necessary.

Last edited:
ID:

i'm not an electronics expert, but my dad and good friend are and they told me never to buy refurbished. too many things could go wrong and the money you think you save, really isn't that much, especially if something goes wrong.

their two cents.

ID:

i'm not an electronics expert, but my dad and good friend are and they told me never to buy refurbished. too many things could go wrong and the money you think you save, really isn't that much, especially if something goes wrong.

their two cents.

I agree mostly, but I have also been told just a few minutes ago that if you buy it via apple's refurbished site it's more likely OK?

You can get the 16 gig for 419. But if you need that much memory it's a great deal. I have the iPad1, and just use it on wifi and am more than pleased.

I was going to go for the KF, but was told by 2 friends that it does not even compare to the ipad 2.
Oh no, it certainly doesn't. It's really a glorified color reader/movie/game platform and it's neither as large or as robust as the IPad. Still for someone who just want's it to read books, magazined and watch a movie or play the occasional game it's a great value. I all ready have a desktop computer a laptop, a smartphone and an Ipod so I'm thinking of getting one primarily as a color reader and a photo album. I don't think I'd get the full use out of an I pad. Maybe if I was out travelling for work again.

899.00- I know the price point is a good deal- but not confident in a refurbished one. Looking for an apple buyer/users experience...oops apparently the reason it is so cheap is it does not have 3G- sigh.... definitely necessary.

I've always bought Apple refurb products and been happy with them. If you buy directly from Apple, they still have a 1-year warranty.

Oh no, it certainly doesn't. It's really a glorified color reader/movie/game platform and it's neither as large or as robust as the IPad. Still for someone who just want's it to read books, magazined and watch a movie or play the occasional game it's a great value. I all ready have a desktop computer a laptop, a smartphone and an Ipod so I'm thinking of getting one primarily as a color reader and a photo album. I don't think I'd get the full use out of an I pad. Maybe if I was out travelling for work again.

That's it- I gave my laptop to my daughter who's in college. I am doing a lot of travel for work and the ipad 2 seems like a good fit? Spending the money now as opposed to being patient and waiting to see what apple does next- that's my indecision at work!

ID:

their two cents.

apple refurbished products usually have very high standards. also I think one may get applecare by default, though I haven't paid attention to that stuff for a while

p.s.
sfdMX.jpg

Apple is the greatest computer manufacturer there ever was.

steve-jobs1.jpg

All hail the Blessed of the Gods! He looks down upon us from on high now, and urges us to buy Apple products. May we accede to His wishes and thus be blessed with many blessings!

Back