Good Lord................

Battleborne

Terminator
This board has digressed into one of the most bi-polar boards I have ever been a member of...back-peddling,back stabbing,dual accounts,disingeneous,coke snorting,pot smoking,opium den dwellers,who all hate GW and anyone who is really serious or concerned about our security...

Having got that off my chest..I must admit I love putting y'all in your proper places...the joke however is on you...there are a few exceptions on this board who play along to keep the enemy close and all...but hey that is life...we all play the game to one extent or another...so cop out all you real Bush lovers...the gig is up..ya just don't know it yet!

:corn:

You have to admit this day was one of the more fun days. When people are too serious it isn't quite as fun. It is still compelling, just not nearly as fun.

If it ever transpired that half the things posted on here were posted with a degree of seriousness then i would truly despair of the human race.

The other half may well be thoughtful and considered posts, but speaking for myself, i'm here for the mentals, loons and crazy mamma-jammas (you know who you are).

Well my background and experience..........

If it ever transpired that half the things posted on here were posted with a degree of seriousness then i would truly despair of the human race.

The other half may well be thoughtful and considered posts, but speaking for myself, i'm here for the mentals, loons and crazy mamma-jammas (you know who you are).

are serious...but I also love to play!;)

are serious...but I also love to play!;)

I like you Mr BB, not in that way (not that there's anything wrong with that), but more for the fact that you have a hearty degree of not taking this too seriously. It is an approach other people could learn from.

I like you Mr BB, not in that way (not that there's anything wrong with that), but more for the fact that you have a hearty degree of not taking this too seriously. It is an approach other people could learn from.

Yeah, that's why I've come to like BB myself. We've butted heads a few times and I'm sure we will again, but I'm almost never serious. Its a carnival in here, that's why I enjoy it. I'm a carnie at heart.

Yeah, that's why I've come to like BB myself. We've butted heads a few times and I'm sure we will again, but I'm almost never serious. Its a carnival in here, that's why I enjoy it. I'm a carnie at heart.

See we're all carnies at heart, and one day we'll all get together to trash one of your hot-tubs, leaving behind a whole cornucopia of detritus, bodily fluids and used prophylactics.

Here's counting down the days to the JPP moot.

See we're all carnies at heart, and one day we'll all get together to trash one of your hot-tubs, leaving behind a whole cornucopia of detritus, bodily fluids and used prophylactics.

Sounds like a hoot. I just wonder if we'll be able to pull off the yellow scum... We might just wind up leaving only a sad little oil slick.

I just wonder if we'll be able to pull off the yellow scum...

Damo, how dare you utter such racist sentiments on this board of inclusiveness. The Chinese are people, just like you or I. They are not custard coloured trinkets to be used as the sexual playthings of our decadent western society.

I will not manually stimulate a chinaman for you or anyone else, i'll have you know.

Damo, how dare you utter such racist sentiments on this board of inclusiveness. The Chinese are people, just like you or I. They are not custard coloured trinkets to be used as the sexual playthings of our decadent western society.

I will not manually stimulate a chinaman for you or anyone else, i'll have you know.
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

But I'd be working the chinawomen...

I assume this is going to be another homoerotocos get-together of the JPP liberal pinheads, I cannot help butt notice none of the ladies are professing any eagerness to join in? Please count RJS out, thank you.

Hummm..............

Hit a soft spot guys...I love Eurasian gals especially French/Vietnamese mix..not a traitor, but damn they are hot...:o

I assume this is going to be another homoerotocos get-together of the JPP liberal pinheads, I cannot help butt notice none of the ladies are professing any eagerness to join in? Please count RJS out, thank you.

So, i take it from that statement that RJS is, indeed, a lady?

Moreover, RJS is a lady who cannot spell homoerotic correctly.

Do keep up, love. I know there's the housework to do and hubby's tea to put on the table but there's no excuse for tardiness, is there, eh?

Okay...............

You are officially out...shop at 'Jarods' like the commercial dude says..albeit he was a little limp wristed....Carry on Rjs!

So, i take it from that statement that RJS is, indeed, a lady?

Moreover, RJS is a lady who cannot spell homoerotic correctly.

Do keep up, love. I know there's the housework to do and hubby's tea to put on the table but there's no excuse for tardiness, is there, eh?

You are too stupit Charver, RJS is a ladies man, which you would know if you had bothered to notice the lib men are so jealous of me, I have driven them into fits of rages, because their liberal chics love me and talk to me all of the time? I have proven that even liberal chics with their bra-burning and tree-hugging don't really like the lib girlymen, and swoon for a real man, that would be RJS? This explains why all of you lib men are plotting on how to get each other into a big hottub, it better be big anyway with Beefy the first one who wanted in? Any questions?

You are too stupit Charver, RJS is a ladies man, which you would know if you had bothered to notice the lib men are so jealous of me, I have driven them into fits of rages, because their liberal chics love me and talk to me all of the time? I have proven that even liberal chics with their bra-burning and tree-hugging don't really like the lib girlymen, and swoon for a real man, that would be RJS? This explains why all of you lib men are plotting on how to get each other into a big hottub, it better be big anyway with Beefy the first one who wanted in? Any questions?

This is why i suspect, like a modern day Sherlock Holmes, that with your intricate knowledge of what women like you may be, that strangest of creatures, a woman yourself.

Only a woman would fail to realise that a gathering of men in a plastic trough filled with swirling heated water, revelling in their nakedness, is a normal, everyday phenomenon and that some slight touching, whilst seeking the bar of soap, is perfectly natural.

It's not like we're the Republican national convention, you know.

Back