Good news for Hooples

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Got some good news today JPP family. Last November my brother "Toad the Hoople" was diagnosed with level 4 cancer and with a very bleak prognosis for his future. Today after 11 rounds of chemo his oncologist informed him that he was 100% in remission.

Hows that song go....I'm walking on sunshine! :)

You mentioned it when my ma died. Glad to hear he turned around. You're still a filthy profligate however.

Got some good news today JPP family. Last November my brother "Toad the Hoople" was diagnosed with level 4 cancer and with a very bleak prognosis for his future. Today after 11 rounds of chemo his oncologist informed him that he was 100% in remission.

Good to hear.

that is really good news mott....

as some may know....my brother did not survive brain cancer...it makes me happy to hear of anyone who survives such a horrible disease.

Oh, big hugs, this is great news and may he remain in remission for the rest of his long life!

Back