Good News - I'm not getting Layed Off!

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
I got a process management position in the finance department. It will bea good fit for me so I'm excited the only thing about this is its only me and this other woman so I hope we get along well.

"Good News - I'm not getting Layed Off! "

I had my jpp window shrunk, and it cut off the last word of your title - "off", when I saw this thread title.

I thought this topic would be a bit juicier, needless to say.

But, congrats on the promotion. :clink:

I had my jpp window shrunk, and it cut off the last word of your title - "off", when I saw this thread title.

Funny, but that would have said "Bad news"

Why do I have such a irking feeling in my bones that he was didn't have his window shrunk and was just looking for an excuse to make a pervy comment?

Why do I have such a irking feeling in my bones that he was didn't have his window shrunk and was just looking for an excuse to make a pervy comment?

Those "irking feelings" are known to be something called "projection" Water. For this reason, it's always best to keep them to yourself.

LOL - leave it you the resident West Coast Extremist

Yeah. My group was very lucky. Our VPs really liked our work and the way we gel together so they helped us find stuff.

Good work reputation is all that has saved me a couple of times as well.
And a good boss is extremely valuable.

Strange that when I try to retire everyone offers me jobs...
Just the perversity of the universe I suppose.

But then many corps are finally realizing the old talent is necessary to keep the business running.

Good work reputation is all that has saved me a couple of times as well.
And a good boss is extremely valuable.

Strange that when I try to retire everyone offers me jobs...
Just the perversity of the universe I suppose.

But then many corps are finally realizing the old talent is necessary to keep the business running.

You're not lying about the boss thing. I currently have probably the best boss in corporate america at the moment. What's going to suck is going from him to anyone else because he's set the bar so high. It was a great run though.

You're not lying about the boss thing. I currently have probably the best boss in corporate america at the moment. What's going to suck is going from him to anyone else because he's set the bar so high. It was a great run though.

I had a great boss like that once. You never forget, and you never stop comparing, even if it's subconscious. The good part is that that experience helps you to become a great boss yourself.

I had a great boss like that once. You never forget, and you never stop comparing, even if it's subconscious. The good part is that that experience helps you to become a great boss yourself.

I was just telling someone that. Up until now I know what not to do, but he's really the second to show me what to do. The only other great boss I had like that was an Ethiopian Restaurant i worked at.

Back