Good news watermark

Well, he still can't get a good Double/Imperial IPA like the Burton Baton from Dogfish Head. What's with the arbitrary 8% abv nonsense?

Well, he still can't get a good Double/Imperial IPA like the Burton Baton from Dogfish Head. What's with the arbitrary 8% abv nonsense?

Should ideally not be limited. The 8% was likely the result of some compromise. I have no idea why this antiquated blue law still has enough support in the legislature to require compromise on the issue, but there you go.

Should ideally not be limited. The 8% was likely the result of some compromise. I have no idea why this antiquated blue law still has enough support in the legislature to require compromise on the issue, but there you go.

Its because inner city minorities like 40s and most 40s are above or at 8%ABV.

Its because inner city minorities like 40s and most 40s are above or at 8%ABV.

I mean, really, if there had to be a compromise, it should've been at 13% or something like that. 8% is a number that honestly should've been the starting point for a stupid blue law. 5% was the freaking dark ages.

Well if they raise it to 9% then they'd have to legalize prostitution and if they legalized prostitution then they'd have to legalize gay marriage and if they legalize gay marriage then they'd have to legalize having sex with sheep and if they legalize having sex with sheep then I'd have to move to Mississippi and we wouldn't want that now, would we?

Back