Good night log off shut down computer thread

Oracle Of JPP 714

nazi/racist hunter
Good night. May the good fairy sprinkle bippy dust upon your dreams and turn them into sweet ones. Don't forget to brush you teeth. :) Don't let your meat loaf.

Good night Trumpkins. Don't let the illegal immigrant, bed bugs bite.

77jiv32gqd5z.jpg

It's been a hard day's night! ga night! I'll be logging off. Don't ever think you can't do it. I know you can. Sweet dreams and marshmallow things.

I dreamt this morning that Hillary Clinton was dead. It was a sweet dream. I I woke up happy and refreshed.. all the real people rejoiced. It was like Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead the stupid stinking mother f****** b****** dead. The only better dream I can imagine having would be. Bar rack has been slaughtered.

I dreamt this morning that Hillary Clinton was dead. It was a sweet dream. I I woke up happy and refreshed.. all the real people rejoiced. It was like Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead the stupid stinking mother f****** b****** dead. The only better dream I can imagine having would be. Bar rack has been slaughtered.

John 11:35.

Christian values^

Ephesians 6:12 New International Version (NIV)

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Last edited:
Good night. May the good fairy sprinkle bippy dust upon your dreams and turn them into sweet ones. Don't forget to brush you teeth. :) Don't let your meat loaf.

You are fucking awesome, Oracle Of JPP 714. Why don't you post anymore? I sure do miss your brillant posts. I love the way you smack the shit out of legion. :good4u::awesome::hug::kiss2::hand: you are the :king::thumbsupgirl::indeed:

Love you man. Wish you were here. Call me! You can call me anytime.

God bless you christian brother.

Back