Goodbye, dear life. It was nice while it lasted.

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I fear this is the last time any of you may see me. The World of Warcraft download on my computer is 20% to being finished. I may emerge from my basement in 20 years, I don't know, but I'll be rambling something about Mana Wyrms, I'll curse the light, and then I'll promptly go back to playing. Well, it was nice knowing you guys. You may want to say bye before it's done.

I fear this is the last time any of you may see me. The World of Warcraft download on my computer is 20% to being finished. I may emerge from my basement in 20 years, I don't know, but I'll be rambling something about Mana Wyrms, I'll curse the light, and then I'll promptly go back to playing. Well, it was nice knowing you guys. You may want to say bye before it's done.
If you are seriouis, I will be sorry to see you go, However it sounds suspiciously like tongue-in-cheek to me.

You had me laughing so hard I almost tinkled in my pants.

Have fun Watermark, but don't waste your life away on a game!

If you are seriouis, I will be sorry to see you go, However it sounds suspiciously like tongue-in-cheek to me.

Yeah... WoW is just a game known for submerging people into it for months at a time. I have friends who got it and just suddenly stopped logging on to instant messaging for about a year.

You had me laughing so hard I almost tinkled in my pants.

Have fun Watermark, but don't waste your life away on a game!

;)

Don't worry Care. I have the whole damn summer before college to get up to level 70, and I really got it because I'm just getting to the stage in my life where games bore the shit out of me, and I was hoping this would at least extend the joy of gaming I felt as a kid a bit longer.

Yeah... WoW is just a game known for submerging people into it for months at a time. I have friends who got it and just suddenly stopped logging on to instant messaging for about a year.
Yup, I knew what it was. but I have never been able to get into these on-line action games, nor the arcade style types you find in Pissa Parlors, etc. I play games on the internet, ---Baggammon, Spades, etc. but they are either against a human or computer generated human. Mostly my computer games consist of vying with people on these typs of forums. This too is a form of addiction.

Forums can be addictive, sure. Doniston and myself both know that. ;)

As an aside, has anyone tried Second Life? My computer's too slow for it to work right, but that's another online community thats been getting a lot of users addicted as of late!

Its been a pleasure. Your memory will live on in my sig! :clink:

Back