Goodbye MBL

TheDanold

Unimatrix
Man, if you had only held out a little longer maybe it would have passed and things turned around...
We were the same age and first guy I consider a friend back starting at politics.com
I'm gonna miss you.

I'm not going to say you're in a better place, because you should never have done it, but if you felt some peace in your last moments, I get it.

"And yet I find
And yet I find
Repeating in my head
If I can't be my own
I'd feel better dead"
--- Nutshell, Alice in Chains

Wow, I somehow missed the fact that Dano drove through here back in March! Anyway, I think it's awesome that he long-ago adopted the screen name TheDanold, and now Douchebag Donald is running for president. :D

Holy shit, I haven’t been on this site in over 8 years and am very sorry to hear that MBL (Matt) passed away. He and Ron Stringfield, especially on the old Politics.com, were the main people who slowly persuaded me of libertarianism and away from the leftism of my youth. Thank you Matt, and may you rest in peace (hopefully relaxing in a Dynasty Spa).

Holy shit, I haven’t been on this site in over 8 years and am very sorry to hear that MBL (Matt) passed away. He and Ron Stringfield, especially on the old Politics.com, were the main people who slowly persuaded me of libertarianism and away from the leftism of my youth. Thank you Matt, and may you rest in peace (hopefully relaxing in a Dynasty Spa).

Stringy did a lot of bad acid and lost his mind. Became completely incoherent in his posting.

Anyway, nice to see an old user stopping by. I'm Threedee.

Not often we hear of "conversions"..... One day when you have time, pls share your story:thinking:

Back