Google and Star power

klaatu

Fusionist
I suppose google is an interesting way to measure a noted personalities star power. Late last night I watched a Bio on the late great entertainer Dean Martin ... the guy had a very intersting life .. one of the few entertainers in history to reach the very top in Records, Movies, TV and Stage ... even Sinatra and Elvis didnt accomplish that .. the only other people I can think of that may come close is Cher and Doris Day.
Anyway ... I googled Dean Martin and up came a staggering 40,000,000 .. I thought wow! So I searched Frank Sinatra and up came 857,000 .. this suprised the hell out of me! I then searched Elvis and up came 4,430,000 ... and I thought 'Ol Dino star power is much brighter than these two legends ...
So I did a few more .. Marilyn Monroe ... 16,000,000; JFK = 21,400,000; Ronald Reagan =19,500,000; ahhh... finally found one to beat 'ol Dino ... James Dean = 59,500,000!!

Now ..the common denominator is that these noted personalities are all deceased. But I am really surprised at the results ...

Just an observation

Hey! I think this is great info! :)

I loved Dean Martin and always will....

And this does not surprise me...that he beat out ole Blue eyes....

Dean reached a wider range crowd here...

then you google "bush"

and ya get 429,000,000

i think theres a lil info out there about bush

I googled XBOX and nintendo and came up with a total of over 1/2 billion hits. So this proves conclusively that people like video games better than George Bush :)

Well I think you all missed the point(accept for Care.. because she has good taste .. she's a classy broad .. ;) ... Dean Martin was a huge entertainer back in the 50's and 60's and I was comparing him to his contemporaries ...

But I guess thats a bit much to figure out ....

Back