Google Is Evil

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor

When YouTube deleted my channel today, claiming it violated the “Hate Speech” policy, despite having zero strikes, it also apparently deleted my Google Adsense account that was associated with it. Therefore, I have no indication that YouTube is planning to pay me for the last month of revenue my channel generated. This is theft of not just the channel I worked tirelessly to build, but also an entire month of revenue I earned from it (including from individual YouTube memberships).Has anyone had any success getting their money back after YouTube arbitrarily deleted their channel?
@TeamYouTube
y’all owe me money.

Today my channel reached 300k subscribers, and don’t get me wrong, I’m happy.I’ve worked hard. The growth is a testament to the people’s thirst for peace and a multipolar world.But the fact that
@RachBlevins

@MarkSleboda1

@african_stream

@Glenn_Diesen

@DD_Geopolitics

@RealScottRitter
and so many more have been censored is a complete affront to everything I stand for. We must band together. We must be ready for the worst. Follow me on Rumble before it’s too late and support everyone I listed above. And post anyone I forgot in the replies.

I am seeing a mass exodus of my beloved Sailing Youtubes, and while I dont yet understand why I wonder if it is because folks are deciding that having their entire lives dependent upon Google, which is Evil, is a dumb idea.

Blevins is an agent of Putin spreading Russian propaganda. She'll stick her fascist-loving head out of another Russian sewer soon. Not to worry!

On February 28, when Twitter slapped a label on her account warning that it constituted “Russian-affiliated state media,” Blevins fired back, insisting that she is “an individual journalist who does not speak for Russia or Russian media.” After being bombarded by what she describes as a flurry of hate mail, Blevins deleted the tweet only to surface the next day to address her critics.

I thought I had made a Google is Evil thread before but it seems to not be here anymore if I did.

Something to wonder about in combination with DAMO continuing subject us to Google ads for little monetary benefit.

There is a 100% chance that the three word combo "Google is Evil" is captured by the Tech Overlords, and matched with the human who said it.

It is only a matter of time before agents for the Regime show up at my door, maybe drag me away.

Back