Google: should we be afraid

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
I'm on a non Google app looking up food to order. I see a place that looks good, so I wanted to look up their website.

I use Google. Within 3 letters, of a site I've never been to, Google "guessed" the rest.

W. T. F

Well, it probably used your location, likely based on your IP address, then anticipated what you were searching for based on other searches from people in your area.

NBFD.

I'm on a non Google app looking up food to order. I see a place that looks good, so I wanted to look up their website.

I use Google. Within 3 letters, of a site I've never been to, Google "guessed" the rest.

W. T. F

2Q==
62583716.jpg

Look again bitch!

Oh, it's your fat mom. My bad loser Kenny.

Funny how you always post other people's articles, rarely, if ever debate, but oh lordy, you got summin to say in this thread.

Admit you're a troll, it is the first step.... Kenny

Given the fact that 99.9% of "Kenny's" posts are simply links / comic news links etc....

What if he is an AI? For example, see how quickly he attacked me in this thread.

W. T. F

So what did you order Yurt?

Back