GOP 2012 Election Outlook

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
e110309_Stahlerpg-vertical.jpg

I think Newt Gingrich is the best news the Republicans have had in a while, being that he'll split the vote with Palin and otherwise have no effect on the race. Huckabee and Romney are both much more electable candidates.

I like Christie at the moment, although he doesn't appear to want to run. Romney is probably most electable.

Huckabee's poll numbers are surprisingly good (actually better than Romney's currently), but I think he has a lot of potential for collapse. His penchant as governor to pardon anyone a preacher told him to is not going to help him out.

newt I think will go absolutely no where.

huckabee and romney could have a lot of success again. especially with grandpa munster out of the way.

Jury is out on sarah palin. She can obviously galvanize large parts of the gop base, but I wonder if the redneck retards will be cognizant of the fact of how she'd get chewed up in the general election. Imagine her debating obama. LOL.

It is appearing less and less likely that Rep. Paul Ryan, now wielding his long-coveted House Budget Committee gavel, will make a bid for the White House next year, but if he does, he could be assured at least his home-state Republicans would be solidly behind him. In his absence, Mike Huckabee takes the top spot from Sarah Palin, who led in the previous test of the primary race in early December.

Ryan has 30% of the vote, way ahead of Huckabee’s 17%, Newt Gingrich’s 12%, Mitt Romney’s and Palin’s 9%, Ron Paul’s 5%, Tim Pawlenty’s 4%, and Mitch Daniels’ 3%.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_WI_0304.pdf

Back