GOP predicted to win

From the article:

"We studied every single race -- all 435 House seats and 33 in the Senate -- and based our predictions about the outcome in almost every race on which candidate had the largest campaign war chest, a sign of superior grass-roots support. We ignore the polls. Thus, our conclusions about individual races often differ from the conventional wisdom."

LOL

Did you read the rest or do you just like typing "LOL"? It goes on to show how that particular predictor has been more accurate than the polls with their plus/minus...

I don't necessarily believe that they are right, but do think that "LOL" is inappropriate after reading the entirety of the article.

Did you read the rest or do you just like typing "LOL"? It goes on to show how that particular predictor has been more accurate than the polls with their plus/minus...

I don't necessarily believe that they are right, but do think that "LOL" is inappropriate after reading the entirety of the article.

I thought "we ignore the polls" statement was funny.

How exactly does one "ignore" a 23% gap in generic ballot, per the latest polls?

Money is important, but polls have a role too.

I thought "we ignore the polls" statement was funny.

How exactly does one "ignore" a 23% gap in generic ballot, per the latest polls?

Money is important, but polls have a role too.
The answer was in the article. You read until you reached an "LOL" and didn't continue...

As I stated, it doesn't necessarily mean I believe them, but they most certainly answered your question in the article.

I think they are legit to ignore the polls at this point. The people are VERY easily manipulated by money spent on television.

The article is likely correct in my opinion.

Especally a generic poll...

Okay, Damo: I promise I won't laugh at the troll MasterChiefs desparate defenses of the republican party anymore.

Okay, Damo: I promise I won't laugh at the troll MasterChiefs desparate defenses of the republican party anymore.
I could care less about that. I was just pointing out your question had been answered by the article and your "LOL" didn't seem all that funny to somebody who had actually read the article...

Back