GOP Senator explains David Vitter's infidelity: "It gets Lonely in Washington"

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
GOP Senator explains David Vitter's infidelity: "It gets Lonely in Washington"

A new defense for Vitter

"We all think that we're not vulnerable to something like that happening," [Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.)] said, "but the fact is this can be a very lonely and isolating place to be away from your family. So I'm certainly not going to judge him because I don't want that kind of pressure on me."

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/07/11/america/NA-GEN-US-Senator-DC-Madam.php

Yep , pretty much.
When confronting a bunch of kid to find out who did a bad deed , usually the one that denies the loudest and often first is the guilty party.

What's the big deal? It happens all the time, and it is no one'sdbusiness except the affected family.

What's the big deal? It happens all the time, and it is no one'sdbusiness except the affected family.
I agree. Still, there's no harm in pointing out the flagrant hypocrisy inherent in publicly endorsing the agenda of the sex-is-dirty dimwits, on the one hand, whilst at the same time purchasing sex acts on the other. :)

Actually it is, if prostitution is illegal as it is most everywhere.
Our elected officials are sworn to help uphold the laws of the land.

I agree that it should not matter, but the law says differently.

Actually it is, if prostitution is illegal as it is most everywhere.
Our elected officials are sworn to help uphold the laws of the land.

I agree that it should not matter, but the law says differently.

They're sworn to protect the constitution, US. There's a difference ;) .

Everyone can disobey the law of the land. The "law" people can choose to find these out and provide petty little punishments to them if they want.

Brings up a point is he going to be charged with a violation of the law ?

I guess it would be impeachment in his case.

A new defense for Vitter

"We all think that we're not vulnerable to something like that happening," [Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.)] said, "but the fact is this can be a very lonely and isolating place to be away from your family. So I'm certainly not going to judge him because I don't want that kind of pressure on me."

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/07/11/america/NA-GEN-US-Senator-DC-Madam.php

Umm, didn't he visit prostitutes when he was back in his own state as well?

Back