Gore wins Emmy

Hoo Ray for Gore.
An Oscar and now an Emmy....

Next, the Nobel Prize and then he announces for Presidency!

You are all invited to my Gore party...I am going to be playing Holding out for a Hero all night, there will be mojitoes, beer and dancing. Assuming of course you happen to be in NY at the time.

It is on Drudge.
Why would any person want to take over the reigns from Bush the bumbling divider.

I know. Desh called it on another thread when she said the next President is a one-termer no matter who it is.

That's why the neos, in my opinion, are hoping for a Dem. they are running the clock on the bush presidency and then we will withdraw on the next President's watch, they are hoping for disaster post-withdrawal, including another attack here. Then they will mercilessly beat the President to death, and win in 2012, with a pro-war hawk. We might have nothing more than a small reprieve. They are long term thinkers and planners. Like Al Qaeda.

I know. Desh called it on another thread when she said the next President is a one-termer no matter who it is.

That's why the neos, in my opinion, are hoping for a Dem. they are running the clock on the bush presidency and then we will withdraw on the next President's watch, they are hoping for disaster post-withdrawal, including another attack here. Then they will mercilessly beat the President to death, and win in 2012, with a pro-war hawk. We might have nothing more than a small reprieve. They are long term thinkers and planners. Like Al Qaeda.
So... are you going to vote republican to thwart their plans? ;)

So... are you going to vote republican to thwart their plans? ;)

LOL

And the part about the nobel prize was hilarious. Then i read that darla wrote it and realized it wasn't sarcastic at all and she really meant it, I just LOL'd again.

So gore wins an emmy for something nobody has even heard of?

That's not odd at all. /sarcasm

Next, the Nobel Prize and then he announces for Presidency!

You are all invited to my Gore party...I am going to be playing Holding out for a Hero all night, there will be mojitoes, beer and dancing. Assuming of course you happen to be in NY at the time.

tinfoil said:
LOL

And the part about the nobel prize was hilarious. Then i read that darla wrote it and realized it wasn't sarcastic at all and she really meant it, I just LOL'd again.

Hey, tinfoil you squeaky little mama's boy, I guess it's not so funny now?

Moron.

Hey, tinfoil you squeaky little mama's boy, I guess it's not so funny now?

Moron.

Actually, it is still quite funny. Winning the Nobel PEACE prize for a propaganda piece that disagrees with the co-winning IPCC on the topic of climate change. Doesn't do a damn thing to enhance peace. Focuses more on blame and fear mongering rather than oh I don't know... solving the problems of pollution. Yep.... still quite funny.

Actually, it is still quite funny. Winning the Nobel PEACE prize for a propaganda piece that disagrees with the co-winning IPCC on the topic of climate change. Doesn't do a damn thing to enhance peace. Focuses more on blame and fear mongering rather than oh I don't know... solving the problems of pollution. Yep.... still quite funny.

:viol: :crybaby:

You just can't stand that Al "Bore" won, can you? :D

Back