Gospel of the point

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Glory glory hallelujah!

There was a point that has always existed and shall always exist! Blessed be the point! It had the exact structure of the universe contained therein; and it is above our merely human ways, our merely human thoughts; and 14 billion years ago glory glory glory glory it decided to expand and here we are today.

Praise the point!

Glory glory hallelujah!

There was a point that has always existed and shall always exist! Blessed be the point! It had the exact structure of the universe contained therein; and it is above our merely human ways, our merely human thoughts; and 14 billion years ago glory glory glory glory it decided to expand and here we are today.

Praise the point!

I expect that you are too young to remember Harry Nillson's The Point.

the foundation was already in place since man points are a blatant rip off of grind points. man points are gay.

they came years first. my idea was original and awesome. then you come along with your bastardization of man points. man points don't even make sense, because its all about what you like, and not based on manliness. They are in essence captbilly points. you have negative infinity grind points for your treason.

they came years first. my idea was original and awesome. then you come along with your bastardization of man points. man points don't even make sense, because its all about what you like, and not based on manliness. They are in essence captbilly points. you have negative infinity grind points for your treason.

No, they're man points, awarded for manly gestures and deeds.

lol and Grind points are about what exactly? Grindiness?

yes. grindliness. never claimed otherwise. his are captbilliness in the disguise of man points.

- one billion points for epic

No, I want an epic, one of a kind story. The kind that can be retold over and over again. Like either of the two times I was kicked out of Canada, or the time I got thrown out of a woman's house my buddy was trying to score with. Those don't sound like much right now, but when I tell the story right, it's awesome. And thus, netting man points.

No, I want an epic, one of a kind story. The kind that can be retold over and over again. Like either of the two times I was kicked out of Canada, or the time I got thrown out of a woman's house my buddy was trying to score with. Those don't sound like much right now, but when I tell the story right, it's awesome. And thus, netting man points.

you just proved grind's point....that is not man points....that is you wanting a specific story, as if being manly solely consists of that....

grind = pwn of cap't

you just proved grind's point....that is not man points....that is you wanting a specific story, as if being manly solely consists of that....

grind = pwn of cap't

Man points is a lot different, at least in physical application. On here, I am the only one allowed to give or take away points. Out of the board though, we have a few people. So in the spirit of fairness, I hereby deputize Damocles to also issue out man points at his discretion. I chose Damo because he was the first here to be given man points.

The best point ever made.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHgj1uQ5FH8"]YouTube- Harry Nilsson narrates "The Point"[/ame]

Chapter 1

Man points is a lot different, at least in physical application. On here, I am the only one allowed to give or take away points. Out of the board though, we have a few people. So in the spirit of fairness, I hereby deputize Damocles to also issue out man points at his discretion. I chose Damo because he was the first here to be given man points.

i am disillusioned by your so called manpoints....

too subjective and really, very little to do with manliness and all to do with cap'tness.....

i hereby renounce any man points i have been given and no longer recognize your authority on manliness points

damo would be wise to reject your so called deputization, which is really only a cracker jack, a gumball machine, deputization

HEAR YE HEAR YE

THE GREAT POINT DIVIDE BEGINS.

All those heathens that accept man points, will be given NEGATIVE ONE BILLION GRIND POINTS.

All those that reject man points will be given 10k rep points, and 1 TRILLION grind points.

The lordth hasth spokenth

at 4:11 pm today (post 17), i rejected or renounced said so called man points (i am the first to do so).....i do so again in the spirit of manliness and grindliness.....besides, the cap't isn't worthy to hand out any man points

ALL HAIL GRIND!

Back