Got the Vundo Trojan on my home PC

its not a killer virus but it opens back door and from my reading is a bitch to eliminate. frankly id rather clean sweep and re instal my OS. For instance example I was trying to research it on the web on that pc last night and over 100 IE's opened in a row spreading all around my desktop. its a shitty one.

BTW this will be the 3rd time i format this pc. so needless to say i dont keep much on it anyhow. its prob about 6-12months away from being recycled at this point as the fan is not working great anymore and it heats up and slows to a crawl. its about2years old now.

BTW this will be the 3rd time i format this pc. so needless to say i dont keep much on it anyhow. its prob about 6-12months away from being recycled at this point as the fan is not working great anymore and it heats up and slows to a crawl. its about2years old now.
Get better protection. Clearly you need to stop running around and just going to any site out there. Cheating on this site may some day prove fatal to your computer.

Fact: if you have a computer with anything resembling a decent security system, browsing the internet is not going to get you infected with spyware.

i just reinstalled last night all up and running. Now tonight i will have to run pc decrapifier to lose all the bloat ware.

Back