GoT

So, after eating an enhanced caramel, I now think why I felt Sansa would rule because she will be Queen and Tyrion will be King. I’ve believed early on that Tyrion is a Targaryen and he has the right to the Throne.

PS Tom, I have no idea what you posted.

So, after eating an enhanced caramel, I now think why I felt Sansa would rule because she will be Queen and Tyrion will be King. I’ve believed early on that Tyrion is a Targaryen and he has the right to the Throne.

My friends keep telling me I have to watch that show. I really need to up my game beyond Harry Potter and Scooby Doo.

That's kind of weird, given that Jon Snow was revealed to be a Targaryen (and sleepin' with a Targaryen!).

That's kind of weird, given that Jon Snow was revealed to be a Targaryen (and sleepin' with a Targaryen!).
There have been many clues to Tyrion being a Targaryen, like Tywin always telling him, you are not my son, the dragons letting him unchain them.

He will also be Azor!

I’m going all out on Tyrion, now.

What he did in “The Bell” made me happy, until I saw the results of his decision. Don’t want to give too much away if people haven’t seen the episode.

My friends keep telling me I have to watch that show. I really need to up my game beyond Harry Potter and Scooby Doo.
I enjoy it.

I’ve read the books as well, the series differs from the book, and George Martin has yet to release books 6 & 7, but he gave the outline to HBO to do the series. I’m anxious to see how Martin’s books are different from the series.

"Enhanced caramel"......... lol!

Well it wont be Dany.
Jon doesnt want it. Ditto Arya.
Davos ? Maybe.
Tyrion will remain the Hand to whoever.
Leaves Sansa and Bran.
Some have surmised Bran and its a valid case.
Im going with Sansa and her prince consort husband Tyrion. Remember they are married if not consumated.
Or
Gendry is King Robert B's son....

Of course if Drogon wants it who's to stop her ?

There have been many clues to Tyrion being a Targaryen, like Tywin always telling him, you are not my son, the dragons letting him unchain them.

He will also be Azor!

I’m going all out on Tyrion, now.

I guess you could say that he's a little (haha, little!) bit crazy.

Well it wont be Dany.
Jon doesnt want it. Ditto Arya.
Davos ? Maybe.
Tyrion will remain the Hand to whoever.
Leaves Sansa and Bran.
Some have surmised Bran and its a valid case.
Im going with Sansa and her prince consort husband Tyrion. Remember they are married if not consumated.
Or
Gendry is King Robert B's son....

Of course if Drogon wants it who's to stop her ?

So, did Sansa's second marriage not count? :D

Back