Gotcha Towing and Recovery of North Carolina earns "Our Hero" Badge after towing dozens of cars illegally parked at Dunkin' during Trump rally.

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Gotcha Towing and Recovery of North Carolina earns "Our Hero" Badge after towing dozens of cars illegally parked at Dunkin' during Trump rally. Not all heroes wear capes.​

gotcha-towing-and-recovery-of-north-carolina-earns-our-hero-v0-lb786yt5yued1.png

The problem is the owner and police did not know the law does not apply to Trump or his followers. They should be corrected.

Towing is done under the authority of the owner of the land, and the land was clearly owned.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Only with the sanction by the city giving the towing company a license to do so but you already knew that before you made your post, correct.
If you think I am incorrect, drive your prius over to your buddies house, and after he says OK, try towing a vehicle that is not yours to a lot somewhere.

Towing is done under the authority of the owner of the land, and the land was clearly owned.
Depends on NC's laws on towing, which I doubt anybody here knows. I do know Arizona's laws on it, and the last time that happened to my son's truck, I confronted the property management and their on sight representative. She called their lawyer, he told her to release the vehicle because I clearly had grounds to sue as they hadn't properly marked the parking area as required by City of Phoenix law.

Another time--another apartment complex-- the kid had parked his truck and a tenant called for a tow. That's illegal, only the property owner can authorize a tow, and I got there as the tow truck was about to leave. I told the driver if he moves the truck, I'd call the cops and have him arrested for stealing the vehicle. He wanted $40 to unhook the vehicle. I called the cops... It didn't go well for the driver or the tow company...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Only with the sanction by the city giving the towing company a license to do so but you already knew that before you made your post, correct.
If you think I am incorrect, drive your prius over to your buddies house, and after he says OK, try towing a vehicle that is not yours to a lot somewhere.
So in your world, anyone is allowed to park on your property?

It is strange that you have no problem with people shooting drivers who take accidentally drive into their driveway, or knock on their front door, but draw the line at people removing someone else's car from their property.

Depends on NC's laws on towing, which I doubt anybody here knows. I do know Arizona's laws on it, and the last time that happened to my son's truck, I confronted the property management and their on sight representative. She called their lawyer, he told her to release the vehicle because I clearly had grounds to sue as they hadn't properly marked the parking area as required by City of Phoenix law.

Another time--another apartment complex-- the kid had parked his truck and a tenant called for a tow. That's illegal, only the property owner can authorize a tow, and I got there as the tow truck was about to leave. I told the driver if he moves the truck, I'd call the cops and have him arrested for stealing the vehicle. He wanted $40 to unhook the vehicle. I called the cops... It didn't go well for the driver or the tow company...
Typical Republican, you respect your own private property, but no one else's.

Back