Gotta wash the hair... Gotta wash the hair...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7835312.stm

Woman's hair wash after car crash

An elderly woman driver in the US state of Florida crashed into a man on a scooter, but drove on to an appointment at a hairdresser's, police said.

Louise Davidson was held for leaving the scene of a crash involving injuries in Palm Beach County, said police.

The 77-year-old had veered into the path of an oncoming scooter that had right of way, according to police.

The man was reportedly thrown onto the windscreen and then fell to the road. The accused said she did not see him.

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7835312.stm

LOL.

Gotta love that she "didn't see him" when he smashed into the windscreen...

:D

I thought I hit the curb, I mean doesn't everybody get a big thump on their windscreen when they hit the curb?

LOL! You can't ever miss a hair appointment. No matter what.

And you know how those elderly folks have to stick to their routine, religiously.

Florida has the highest rates of people running thru storefronts and such of any state.
If you go to FL check your accelerator pedal, something makes them stick down there.

Florida has the highest rates of people running thru storefronts and such of any state.
If you go to FL check your accelerator pedal, something makes them stick down there.

Prosthetics, orthopedic shoes or poly grip or all three.

god i hate old people that cut in lines thinking you wont say anything cause their old, or who whine about the stupidest shit. once over 70 you are completely useless.

god i hate old people that cut in lines thinking you wont say anything cause their old, or who whine about the stupidest shit. once over 70 you are completely useless.

Better not say anything if I jump line on ya. I might have a gun, and old farts can get away with anything.

uscitizen i will kick your cane right out from under you.
Yeah nice guy. I'll bet you would force feed a diabetic a candy cane too.

I may be in a wheel chair running over your toes anyway.
The .45 fits in the chair sidepocket nicely.

Back