Great Job VP Harris! Strike over!

Jarod

Contributor
A strike at the nations ports which threatened to cripple our economy has been averted

Because I know you idiots were just about to be blaming her because of the strike, I thought I’d give her credit for averting it.

A strike at the nations ports which threatened to cripple our economy has been averted

Because I know you idiots were just about to be blaming her because of the strike, I thought I’d give her credit for averting it.
The strike is not over dumbass.
The can has been kicked down the road.
Now hack yo your call center,

cropped-PhoneBank-34572948.jpg

Where did you get it was over? What did Kamala do? Sit down with the parties. Can anyone be as lame and ignorant as you appear to be?

They suspended it until January 15th. Why do you think that is, small minded wonder dunce? :laugh:

Reactions: TOP
Where did you get it was over? What did Kamala do? Sit down with the parties. Can anyone be as lame and ignorant as you appear to be?

They suspended it until January 15th. Why do you think that is, small minded wonder dunce? :laugh:
This...is...a...troll...thread...just..not...a...very...good...one...;)

Back