Great Morning!

Jarod

Contributor
I woke up this morning, slowly got out of bed, and as I do, counted my blessings...

Among them, as has been since early November was BIDEN BEAT TRUMP IN A LANDSLIDE!

Goodness and sanity has prevailed.

Hello Jarod,

I woke up this morning, slowly got out of bed, and as I do, counted my blessings...

Among them, as has been since early November was BIDEN BEAT TRUMP IN A LANDSLIDE!

It's the win that keeps on winning because the loser keeps replaying the election. And he won't let go.

Hello Jarod,

It's the win that keeps on winning because the loser keeps replaying the election. And he won't let go.

That just makes it more fun.

Like when Trump loses again tomorrow. It will be joy all over again watching the sour grapes.

So much better than if he had accepted gracefully.

The Good News is; Adults are back in charge of Governing.

You may have different political leanings, you may have different ideologies, but throwing temper tantrums and inflicting spiteful retribution won’t be a daily Headline.

Once people are safe to go out, this economy will shoot off like a rocket and everyone will benefit from it, not just the Rich.

Hello Jarod,

That just makes it more fun.

Like when Trump loses again tomorrow. It will be joy all over again watching the sour grapes.

So much better than if he had accepted gracefully.

He is currently creating his legacy.

He will forever be known as the world's sorest loser of all time.

So you agree that 304 - 227 in 2016 was a landslide?

I know how you feel. Felt the same Nov. 2016.
I wonder if we'll ever get good candidates for president again.

I know how you feel. Felt the same Nov. 2016.
I wonder if we'll ever get good candidates for president again.

The difference is that Hillary admitted she lost and did not try to subvert the constitution, this is much more fun.

Back