Great Threads we lost (RIP) :/

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
We lost an awesome desh meltdown thread. I was planning on revealing my master plan to her one day but now it's all a waste.

I forget some of the details but basically I tricked her into thinking cornelius was a separate person, and that I was using that alt account to make the mod team seem more busy than it was. and that the real damo was gone for a long time. I gave her awesome 'proof' via an alt about showing how I took over the board and was the only one running it. Within 3 hours desh spazzed the fuck out on the board and was basically borderline threatening me that she knew the truth and she might reveal it one day. She was full retard mode. But no one knew what she was talking about..I was going to save that reveal for a sunny day, and people being able to read back at that thread seeing how she bought it hook line and sinker was going to be awesome.

We seem to have lost USF's 30 days thread.

We lost ALL THE FUCKING BEST MICHAEL BROWN STUFF ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME omggggggggggggggggg

We lost me owning dungheap with facts, proving michael brown wasn't shot in the back. that's all to the wind now. We don't have the awesome reactions when he was rightfully found to not have been at fault.

I think we lost where we banned howey

Anyway, here is to the new future. 2015 doesn't exist.

We lost an awesome desh meltdown thread. I was planning on revealing my master plan to her one day but now it's all a waste.

I forget some of the details but basically I tricked her into thinking cornelius was a separate person, and that I was using that alt account to make the mod team seem more busy than it was. and that the real damo was gone for a long time. I gave her awesome 'proof' via an alt about showing how I took over the board and was the only one running it. Within 3 hours desh spazzed the fuck out on the board and was basically borderline threatening me that she knew the truth and she might reveal it one day. She was full retard mode. But no one knew what she was talking about..I was going to save that reveal for a sunny day, and people being able to read back at that thread seeing how she bought it hook line and sinker was going to be awesome.

We lost ALL THE FUCKING BEST MICHAEL BROWN STUFF ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME omggggggggggggggggg

We lost me owning dungheap with facts, proving michael brown wasn't shot in the back. that's all to the wind now. We don't have the awesome reactions when he was rightfully found to not have been at fault.

I think I can resurrect most of the 30 Day thread, it just means I have to get motivated to work on it. :D

We lost Rune's meltdown and now there is no longer evidence of our Werewolf clusterfuck.

Damn what an awesome mind fuck on Deshtard.

I was also going to say we lost all of KKKLegion Trolls briiliance but I couldn't type it with a straight face

Back