Green fantasies turn into nightmares, so why does the left keep pushing failure?

Why does the left keep pushing failure? Check all that apply

• Because they're stupid, being lefties

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Because they want to destroy Western civilization

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Because their leaders get rich by pushing green technology

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Because they favor human extinction

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
It's the fault of the electric vehicle that the he didn't charge it correctly overnight? I wonder if it's the fault of the vehicle if the owner runs out of gas when the owner doesn't pay attention to the gas tank.
It's the fault of the electric vehicle that the he doesn't have an ice scraper? ("I can't believe I don't own a scraper!" "Here's a little button I didn't see before. I've been an idiot")
"I now know how wonderful Tesla is compared to everyone else."
" I maybe should have read the instructions before."
"I forgot to take the handbrake off. I'm an idiot"

iu

DADDY IS GOING TO NURSE YOU

Transportation Secretary Peter "Puffer" AKA “Mr. Mom” Buttigieg appeared to be fantastically out of touch when he responded to skyrocketing prices at the pump.

“Clean transportation can bring significant cost savings for the American people as well,” bloviated butt-boi Buttigieg.

“Last month, we announced a $5 billion investment to build out a nationwide electric vehicle charging network so that people from rural to suburban to urban communities can all benefit from the gas savings of driving an EV.”

It was a real “Let Them Eat Cake” moment for Secretary Pete, but there is a method to his madness: the illegitimate Biden administration isn’t just out of touch, it is actively trying to use this crisis to impose its green agenda.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2022/03/08/bidens-handlers-want-skyrocketing-gas-prices-the-epa-just-revealed-why-n1564874

In 1993, David Brower, the late “arch-druid” of environmentalism, placed this ad

Brower-Ad.png

What you might not be able read in the small print (if you've masturbated excessively all your life) is that this phrase came from an environmental activist named Hazel Henderson, who added, at the 1992 “Earth Summit” in Rio, that come the green revolution, economists would be sent to camps.

The rest of the text is a letter to the new president, Blowjob Bill Clinton, saying “please please get rid of that evil cost-benefit analysis” that the evil Reagan-Bush regime forced on us to make our regulations make sense!

Now, Brower returned to Earth Mother Goddess Gaia in the late 1990s, and even the most ideological environmentalists grudgingly recognized that economics is essential to any sensible environmentalism.

Their grasp of economics was often at a kindergarten level, but as Samuel Johnson said, it was like the novelty of a woman preaching or a dog standing on its hind legs.

It couldn’t last, of course. Behold Rolling Stone‘s amazing backsliding:

Screen-Shot-2022-03-08-at-8.10.58-PM.png

:palm:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/03/climatistas-officially-declare-themselves-brain-dead.php

Back