GRIND ABUSES MODERATOR PRIVLEDGES AGAIN

• Thread starter Thread starter usshitizen
  • Start date Start date
U

usshitizen

In the announcement forum he is talking about installing a new theme. Can the rest of us install themes?! He's abusing the system. He is turning into SR.

In the announcement forum he is talking about installing a new theme. Can the rest of us install themes?! He's abusing the system. He is turning into SR.

I say we all grab our pitchforks and torchlights and have a people's rebellion to march in and lynch the motherfucker!!!

:vik:

I say we all grab our pitchforks and torchlights and have a people's rebellion to march in and lynch the motherfucker!!!

:vik:

Everyone knows you can't hang a monster you have to shoot him in the heart with something silver!

frankenstein.jpg

In all fairness, those who pay the bills make the rules. Keep in mind that there is nothing stopping anyone else from starting their own blog or message board.

penguins.gif

Damo pays the bills. Grind is an assistant.

Then Grind is acting with Damo permission and that can be changed if the one paying for the service is not happy. I say this because I too host (along with four others) a blog which I created and pay for. It is not always as easy as some think as to who should be allowed to do what. Also keep in mind, if people do not like the theme that is started all they need to do is not use it. If no one uses it, it will most likely go by the waste side. Just my opinion.

matthew_brb_expression_lg_nwm.gif

Damo does a good job of running this board. Other than his being mostly right leaning and about as stubborn as I am, I have no problems with Damo.

Then Grind is acting with Damo permission and that can be changed if the one paying for the service is not happy. I say this because I too host (along with four others) a blog which I created and pay for. It is not always as easy as some think as to who should be allowed to do what. Also keep in mind, if people do not like the theme that is started all they need to do is not use it. If no one uses it, it will most likely go by the waste side. Just my opinion.

matthew_brb_expression_lg_nwm.gif

also note the difference of usshitizen and uscitizen.

also note the difference of usshitizen and uscitizen.

I saw that and at first thought that the uss was trolling uscitizen until I saw usc posting without any commit about it. I try to be civil even when I strongly disagree with someone.

ape_with_laptop_lg_nwm.gif

Damo does a good job of running this board. Other than his being mostly right leaning and about as stubborn as I am, I have no problems with Damo.

I like what I see so far, as for me I care less about whether there is an agreement on the issues than that there is an intelligent discussion, but then that is just me.

man_on_computer.gif

Intelligent discussion is often not possible when politics are involved. Too many follow their leader vs think on their own.

Back