grind discovered to be poser.....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
genius_ideas_5.jpg

I don't know, using chopsticks takes skill, and I do hate orange powder. . . I think you mean hipster?

LMAO

fucking awesome.

actually the cheetos with chopsticks thing isn't new

many people did it probably before that comic

why were you googling such a random thing anyway?

I don't know, using chopsticks takes skill, and I do hate orange powder. . . I think you mean hipster?

no he is saying I copied the comic like using one of the most common utensils in the world for something extremely messy is this mindblowing idea.

I've actually done this for years. Not kidding. I don't like the orange crap. If I don't have chopsticks a fork can be used but it is a sad substitute.

why were you googling such a random thing anyway?

actually there was this sidebar thing on KATorrents that led to another sidebar thing that said something like "Ten Most Ingenious Things You Should Know"......I couldn't resist knowing ten ingenious things......

I've actually done this for years. Not kidding. I don't like the orange crap. If I don't have chopsticks a fork can be used but it is a sad substitute.
You're just not right Damo. Licking the cheesy powder from your fingers is the best part of eating cheetos. You probably put ketchup on your steak too! ;)

Back