Grind eats colors

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
By accident I went to a vending machine today, and got an orange soda and some of those orange crackers with penut butter in the middle.

Guys..... MY WHOLE FUCKING SNACK WAS ORANGE!!!!!!!

so now for the rest of the week I've decided to color coordinate my snacks. I think tomorrow I want to do blue.

I need recommendations on blue drinks, (NOT GATORADE) and a blue snack. They have to go well together.

Guys..... MY WHOLE FUCKING SNACK WAS ORANGE!!!!!!!

so now for the rest of the week I've decided to color coordinate my snacks.

I need recommendations on blue drinks, (NOT GATORADE) and a blue snack. They have to go well together.

Grind, would you like me to write a match.com ad for you? I am a really good copywriter - I can brand you.

p.s. i failed at bluesday. :(

greenedsday though was a success, guac and chips with mountain dew

You didn't try hard enough

blue-drink-drinks-food-juice-Favim.com-273201.jpg

I was totally pumped to like kind of know someone with synesthesia that I could ask question about what it's like but instead I got this. Fucking bullshit, yo.

i wonder if those with synthesasia are all fucking lying, and are in on this massive joke. but we can't prove them wrong.

"haha those idiots actually think we see blue and taste filet mignon . ."

i swear i have never see that out here. I wonder if it' a detroit thing. you guys love your fruity faygo type drinks up there

No, we love Vernors. And you would too if you weren't surrounded by proles. Vernors is the greatest PO (also the ORIGINAL POP) ever made ever.

Back