GRIND IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
:good4u:

or

:palm:?

Sorry for my absence. Last weekendish (or however long ago it was) my net started clogging along like no ones business. Then my friends and I had an impromptu beach trip. I was able to inform wm who I hope got my message and informed the rest of you, but yeah... bad timing considering the debates are going on. so sorry.

So I don't know what's happened I have 10 pms I have to read sooooo yeah.

I HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T MISS ME TOO MUCH!!!! ;)
:clink:

or

Sorry for my absence. Last weekendish (or however long ago it was) my net started clogging along like no ones business. Then my friends and I had an impromptu beach trip. I was able to inform wm who I hope got my message and informed the rest of you, but yeah... bad timing considering the debates are going on. so sorry.

dumbass

and yes to clarify I informed someone on this site about my prolonged absence and I expected myself to already be replaced. I did not know another judge also went awol.

or

I missed you, like an institutionalized person misses freedom!

Back