Grind is kind of my best friend

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
In junior high I'd hear about this eight grader who was starting stuff in the neighborhood. At first I ignored it.

Then it got real.

So we fought in the alley to a tie. When we saw each other on the street it was like, want some?

So, as 7rh graders will do (back in my day) he invited me to his house and we wrestled for over a year to determine the winner.

Conclusion, we were best friends. Fought almost time, but we were best friends.

Sadly lost touch with him.

Btw, my true best friend lives in Bonney Lake and is one of the toughest guys you'll ever meet.

It is actually amazing we are still best friends after all these years.

If the world goes to shit, I'm heading to his house and hoping he is still there.

In junior high I'd hear about this eight grader who was starting stuff in the neighborhood. At first I ignored it.

Then it got real.

So we fought in the alley to a tie. When we saw each other on the street it was like, want some?

So, as 7rh graders will do (back in my day) he invited me to his house and we wrestled for over a year to determine the winner.

Wrestled for a year, that’s a long time, did they bring you meals? Were bathroom breaks allowed? What about school?

Then it got real.

This might be the gayest story since Brokeback Mountain!

Then it got real.

You are gay

this is the second saddest story I ever heard.......#1 was a story of a bread delivery guy who stopped at a convenience store on his route........the clerk always wanted to talk......the delivery guy was kindhearted and put up with him for a few minutes......one day the clerk invited him to his wedding......surprised, the guy just said sure, no problem.......the day of the wedding came......he didn't really want to go, but he dreaded facing the guy next week at the convenience store if he didn't.......he got there......one side of the church was full, the other nearly empty......then the clerk saw him come in and shouted......"good news everyone, we can get started......the best man is here".........

Btw, my true best friend lives in Bonney Lake and is one of the toughest guys you'll ever meet.

It is actually amazing we are still best friends after all these years.

If the world goes to shit, I'm heading to his house and hoping he is still there.

I'm going to drive over to Bonney Lake and beat him up.

Back