Grind is sick :(

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Today I am going to have

Soup
A sandwich
Watch the price is right? Because even though it's a gay show I've seemed to always watched it when I've been sick.
Maybe followed by unsolved mysteries?
Then afternoon nap along with poker.

Too much?

beer.jpg

Today I am going to have

Soup
A sandwich
Watch the price is right? Because even though it's a gay show I've seemed to always watched it when I've been sick.

I hope you don't die too painfully.
2 aspirins and a dose of waterboarding and you shoud be fine.

Poor Grind! Well, Cash Cab is on Discovery Channel later. You can get a couple of hours starting at 3 p.m. ET if you're interested.

Oh! I thought you meant "sick" as in "homicidial sociopath with delusions of grandeur." to which I was going to retort "Tell us something we don't all ready know!"

Hope youre feeling better soon.

Today I am going to have

Soup
A sandwich

thats funny about price is right. i can't stand that show, unless its the remix of the women with big breasteses running down the aisle :)....and i only watch it when i'm sick. i don't know why, but a slight fever or full on fever and that show ROCKS!

Oh! I thought you meant "sick" as in "homicidial sociopath with delusions of grandeur." to which I was going to retort "Tell us something we don't all ready know!"

Hope youre feeling better soon.

NOW YOU are having the quote at the bottom?? What have these new people done to you

NOW YOU are having the quote at the bottom?? What have these new people done to you

Yea....they are a bad influence, aren't they? Aint it great? :)

We've needed some new blood. It gives us new topics to discuss and new victims for one of Dixie's famous rants.

Back