Grind likely charged 100 + $$$ for being stupid with the mini fridge

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I am currently at a hotel and I was like oh look a mini fridge and I was just checking out what was inside, some of the liquor and stuff I had to pull out because I couldn't tell what it was. Turns out the fridge charges you automatically as soon as you take something out of the fridge. I also pulled out a cardboard box wondering what it was and it turns out it was an "intimacy kit," probably condoms and other sexual things, I didn't open it. So now I am going to have to explain to the front desk how I didn't actually use condoms, and if they could please remove like all the charges... this sucks.

[x] hate my life

lmao...my cousin did something similar, opened the mini fridge, shoved all the little booze aside so he could chill his wine...he was charged for every single bottle, something like $400....he had to go back to the room and show them all the bottles were still there

I am currently at a hotel and I was like oh look a mini fridge and I was just checking out what was inside, some of the liquor and stuff I had to pull out because I couldn't tell what it was. Turns out the fridge charges you automatically as soon as you take something out of the fridge. I also pulled out a cardboard box wondering what it was and it turns out it was an "intimacy kit," probably condoms and other sexual things, I didn't open it. So now I am going to have to explain to the front desk how I didn't actually use condoms, and if they could please remove like all the charges... this sucks.

[x] hate my life

Not to worry. You've got several years to make equally stupid mistakes and then some ahead of you.

Pay attention, grasshopper.

[x] hate my life

You're on your own, with the alcohol; but just have them ask us and we'll vouch that there is no way that you would ever have the opportunity to become "intimate" with anyone, other then yourself.

Seriously, why can't hotels just give us goddamn refrigerators? At least leave a little section for us to store cold stuff.
Every hotel I've ever been to has never had a mini bar and just a simple fridge. But then again I'm cheap and stay at cheap hotels usually.

i don't know i might be able to get action for usaloyal, she's probably a cougar.

The only action you could get is for other people, Little Lord Fauntleroy...

You're just a raging little hard-on in knickers and ruffled boyz shirts.

All dressed up and nowhere to go.

Back