Grind - Poker

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Crushing the $11+1 and $4 + .40 rush tourneys on FT. You tried these yet. Aquariums. Fuckin seafood farms.

OK Beefy. I got a question for you. I'm sitting in a Texas holdem game. I'm two players to the left of the big blind. I'm dealt a KofD and a QofH in the hole. The flop is a 2D, 8H and QS. Everyone but the dealer, the BB, me and the guy to my left folds. The BB checks, I make a strong bet, the guy to my left calls and raises, the dealer folds and the BB calls. The river is an 8D. The BB plays a strong bet. I call and they guy to my left raises. The BB and I call. The run is a 9C. The BB comes back with a strong bet. It's my turn to bet. What should I do? Call, raise or fold? I'm holding two pairs Queens over 8's.

Last edited:
yeah rush tournies are decently fun but when im mass multitabling standard tournies it's just too much action even for my multitasking brain to handle. I've had a few moderately nice scores recently online. I am currently at mohegan sun playing most tournaments in the summer showdown. Busto everything so far :( hopefully tomorrow I run good.

OK Beefy. I got a question for you. I'm sitting in a Texas holdem game. I'm two players to the left of the big blind. I'm dealt a KofD and a QofH in the hole. The flop is a 2D, 8H and QS. Everyone but the dealer, the BB, me and the guy to my left folds. The BB checks, I make a strong bet, the guy to my left calls and raises, the dealer folds and the BB calls. The river is an 8D. The BB plays a strong bet. I call and they guy to my left raises. The BB and I call. The run is a 9C. The BB comes back with a strong bet. It's my turn to bet. What should I do? Call, raise or fold? I'm holding two pairs Queens over 8's.

A) you missed the turn action
B) bet sizing is pretty much everything in this hand, be nice to know some more specifics :p

Back