Grind - Rational, Calculating, and Right about all his friends Romantic Affiliations

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
It's 3 a.m. and I am very tired to write a long post, so consider this a teaser, to be completed tomorrow.

In the past week, two of Grind's friends, unrelated to each other, were warned by Grind concerning their respective relationships. Grind told them what no one else would, told them things that they did not want to hear, at the risk of being called paranoid, insensitive, jealous, you name it.

As it stands now, Grind has been vindicated and proven absolutely correct and right, in BOTH circumstances. I of course, after brief consolation, let my friends know how right I was, in all manners of subtlety of course.

Why is it that I can spot bullshit from a mile away? Why is it that I can hone in on peoples darker sides and see what they are concealing? WHY am I so great? It's a question that continuously astounds me, though I know the reason. Perhaps you would like to know my secret?

Tomorrow: Details, Details, Details. Fun Gossipy tales from Grind's life to ensue.

You were, in fact, doing exactly as girlfriend did. The only difference is you believe you were vindicated.

To clarify for all you stupid retards: These stories have nothing to do with Grind or Grind's relationships. It's about two friends of Grind, who grind was giving advice to, and Grind turned out to be right.

To clarify for all you stupid retards: These stories have nothing to do with Grind or Grind's relationships. It's about two friends of Grind, who grind was giving advice to, and Grind turned out to be right.

So you told them that their Girlfriends were Hobags before they found out themselves?

Back