Grind

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
What say we play some heads up. Whatever stakes you want, but freeze outs. $25, $50 per game, whatever. We can go to the heads up rooms in Full Tilt, decide the terms, play when we're available, and settle up monthly.

I'm good for it. You're good for it.

We can discuss the play here, and enjoy the game we both love there.

Howzit sound?

beefy we need to hammer out some more details but i like the way you think. We will definately do this.

I can see this becoming a hit. We all love to have posts that we don't understand about flops and holding. I mean who doesn't like holding flops?

Seriously though. I'll bet there are some people who would like to get in on it after a time.

hey we can organize a jpp wide full tilt tournament. full tilt allows you to hold private ones. that'd be sick too.

hey we can organize a jpp wide full tilt tournament. full tilt allows you to hold private ones. that'd be sick too.

Yeah but I'd be concerned about how the tilt would affect the holds. Also the double blind bets could lead to folding and tiltjaw.

/Stops Pretending to Understand

So Beefy are you trying to tell me that "tiltjaw" isn't a real problem you guys run into?

That's too bad. It sounded convincing.

So Beefy are you trying to tell me that "tiltjaw" isn't a real problem you guys run into?

That's too bad. It sounded convincing.

A young man your age should play poker, especially the smart ones. There's a lot of whip to be made. A lot.

Anyhow, lets do this Grind. I'll leave it to you to set it up as I'm not over at Fulltilt much these days.

I'll play blackjack and five card draw when there are tables for it at parties. There is a wild poker scene around here but it's never really been my thing. Also, I've never bothered to learn Texas Holdem.

I'll play blackjack and five card draw when there are tables for it at parties. There is a wild poker scene around here but it's never really been my thing. Also, I've never bothered to learn Texas Holdem.

Touche'. You just don't get it yet.

Back