Grinds Favorite Radiohead songs

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Tom decided to troll me. So now I am going to list a bunch of my fav radiohead songs. This will be a tough one.

I am going to create a master list and narrow it from there:

Paranoid Android
Karma Police
Climbing up the walls
Everything in it's right place
How to disappear completely
Optimistic
Idioteque
You and whose army?
I might be wrong
Life in a glass house
2+2=5
There There
Myxomatosis
All I need

^ top ten probably in there somewhere

i posted this in toms thread by accident (was threadbanned):

any self respecting radiohead fan hates creep. Creep does radiohead succcccch a disservice. It is literally one of the most lame songs they have. It came out in 1993. The evolution the band went through just to the point of ok computer, let alone kid a pretty much puts creep in like a whole fucking universe, it might as well be a different band entirely. I basically never listen to pablo honey ever, bends bores the shit out of me. I am strictly an ok computer+ radiohead fan

branch out 3d. you might like some of what i listed above. for you I recommend karma police. that's a very easy get-into-able song that appeals to most people

When I went through the radiohead albums, I straight up skipped Pablo Honey. Only song on The Bends that really stood out to me was Fake Plastic Trees (which was still kinds boring).

Last edited:
I dunno, I think Idiotique and Everything in its Right Place are absolutely their best songs, but I didn't find much memorable on the album besides that. I think there were a quite a few memorable tracks on OK Computer like Paranoid Android and such.

Back