Grinds list of Top Fast food

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I am having a tough time with order. So I made the list on what I would want right now.

1. Chipotle - steak burrito with guac, cheese, salsa, pinto beans, heavy dosing of chipotle tabasco on top

2. McD's - Big Mac

3. Wendys - Spicy Chicken Sandwich

4. Subway - Meatball sub

5. BK - Bacon Double cheeseburger

6. Tacobell - Volcano Tacos

Ranking Chicken Nuggets Separately:

1. Bk Chicken nugs
2. Wendys Chicken Nugs
3. Mc'ds chicken nugs (used to be #2 because I had a nostalgia kick because I LOVED THESE when I was a kid. nostalgia wore off)

- nothing else exists -

You know what we need?

We need drive through italian

Most of all we have is drive through for burgers.

Imagine getting drive through garlic bread and spagetti

I think there is a huge market for drive through italian. (pizza does not count, it's not drive through)

we dont have that out here :(

bummer....inexpensive high quality food....they cut the potatoes (fries) right in the kitchen, which is open and you can see everything. limited menu....but what they do, they do extremely well....when they want to get a permit to build a new location, the city has to a traffic analysis because they draw so much traffic.

I haven't had a chalupa since the food poisoning / "Taco Bell, fuck you" incident. But I had a couple tostadas the other day and they were fine.

Anyway, one of my favorite FF places is Qdoba. I devour their chicken queso burrito at approximately 1PM every Sunday.

1. Arby's Steakhouse Angus Sub combo w/curly fries.

2. Wendy's Double Bacon Deluxe combo w/sour cream and chive bake potato.

3. Krystal Combo #3- (5)Cheese Krystals and Chile Cheese fries.

4. KFC- Chicken Liver dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy, and coleslaw.

5. Taco Bell- Grilled Stuffed Beef Burrito add jalapenos.

6. New China- Shrimp and choice of fried or 'while' rice. (it's on the sign)

Back