grinds new rules

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
my new rule is, never eat a sandwich out of a vending machine.

so starving, nothing open. the last time I had it, it was alright. So I thought I would do it again.

I forgot one key thing, last time I was high as fuck O_o.

ewwww vending machine sandwiches are soooooo gross it was all soggy the bread was soaked in turkey juices it was probably super oldddddddd what the fuck is wrong with me. gross.

it's actually a hotel. they dont have room service here past 12 so they have you get these deli sandwiches at the front desk. it's not actually a vending machine, just a refrigerator and I guess they pre make the sandwiches each day. Still fucking gross.

it's actually a hotel. they dont have room service here past 12 so they have you get these deli sandwiches at the front desk. it's not actually a vending machine, just a refrigerator and I guess they pre make the sandwiches each day. Still fucking gross.

That's a different story. I LOVE cold sandwiches.

I have had them. They suck balls. Even high, I remember thinking they sucked. Of course, being high I was thinking that as I ate every morsel.

so starving, nothing open. the last time I had it, it was alright. So I thought I would do it again.

ewwww vending machine sandwiches are soooooo gross it was all soggy the bread was soaked in turkey juices it was probably super oldddddddd what the fuck is wrong with me. gross.

Never eat from the "Wheel of Death".

when you get done whining, how about you get that game of WW going?

And you keep going on about how the "youngins" are soooo much smarter than us old folk...LOL!!

Back