Grinds Time Travel Thread (Only Time Travelers Allowed, NO TEMPORAL TRADITIONALISTS!)

3YoBw.jpg

Well guys I have finally finished my time machine. I no longer wish to be in this terrible future of ours. The world we now live in is just too much for me. I am a simple man, with simple pleasures. I long for the hours gone by where it was slightly earlier. I choose, no - I DEMAND that I break out of this wretched existence and return to such nobler and nostalgic times. A time when television was slightly better than it is currently, where I could once again hunger for delicious ramen, instead of being full. I will break out of this plane. Nothing will hold me back

The question you must ask yourselves: Will you Join me?

This is my time machine:
LC3Z5.jpg

When activated, it will send out a temporal disturbance pattern to collapse the wave function of every single atom in your body, thrusting you into a locality where this experiment actually worked. It's hooked up to my username here and it'll will take your ip address and triangulate your position. Then the temporal disturbance pattern is de-accelerated from the speed of light to slightly more than 1.3 times the speed of sound, which will resonate conveniently only westward.

Godspeed everybody.

I'll see you an hour ago.

I came back to find out why the Trinity became extinct as part of my master's thesis on Futility of Misspent Youth.......

3YoBw.jpg

Well guys I have finally finished my time machine. I no longer wish to be in this terrible future of ours. The world we now live in is just too much for me. I am a simple man, with simple pleasures. I long for the hours gone by where it was slightly earlier. I choose, no - I DEMAND that I break out of this wretched existence and return to such nobler and nostalgic times. A time when television was slightly better than it is currently, where I could once again hunger for delicious ramen, instead of being full. I will break out of this plane. Nothing will hold me back

The question you must ask yourselves: Will you Join me?

This is my time machine:
LC3Z5.jpg

When activated, it will send out a temporal disturbance pattern to collapse the wave function of every single atom in your body, thrusting you into a locality where this experiment actually worked. It's hooked up to my username here and it'll will take your ip address and triangulate your position. Then the temporal disturbance pattern is de-accelerated from the speed of light to slightly more than 1.3 times the speed of sound, which will resonate conveniently only westward.

Godspeed everybody.

I'll see you an hour ago.
Naa, I all ready tried the time traveling schtick Grind. Just a word of advice to ya homey if you decide to go foward. Watch out for those Morlocks. They some bad mother fuckers and there even whiter than you!

I recommend traveling backward in time. I created a time machine too. However, due to a flaw in the power manipulation, the split in the time continuum caused a massive expansion and subsequent collapse of all matter within our planet. In otherwords, there is no future for earth from the time I left.

But the data I gained from my experiment made it worth it.

Back