Grisham slams war

uscitizen

Villified User
Grisham slams war, tells book's Iowa ties
BRYCE MILLER
REGISTER STAFF WRITER

September 21, 2007

Best-selling author John Grisham, taking his first major public step in presidential politics by planning to host an event Sunday near his home in Charlottesville, Va., for New York Sen. Hillary Clinton, said the current administration is built around "bad people with evil intent" and contends President Bush played politics as thousands died in Iraq.

http://thedesmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070921/NEWS/709210386/1001

Bad people with evil intent? Hardly anyone but the remaining 29% kool aid drinking base even disputes this anymore. However USC, if you had said that two or three years ago, you might have had Bush fans imply you should be sent to Gitmo. ;)

Bad people with evil intent? Hardly anyone but the remaining 29% kool aid drinking base even disputes this anymore. However USC, if you had said that two or three years ago, you might have had Bush fans imply you should be sent to Gitmo. ;)

Ohh I did and they did :D

LOL I am both and was oppsed to the invasion before it began.
I was shocked to think that it looked like we were actually going to invade a sovern nation for nothing. Well except oil.

Back