Groups are dead?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I'm really pissed off at all you assholes who aren't participating in groups anymore. What is wrong with you? Don't you miss the fun excluding others from being in your clique?

Youngins Pwn album coming soon.

well damo I will say that coincidentally group activity dropped completely off almost EXACTLY with the reformat of the groups.

Not that it is a problem for me, but there are a lot of stupid people on this site that couldn't find their way out of a paper bag let alone to the social groups.

well damo I will say that coincidentally group activity dropped completely off almost EXACTLY with the reformat of the groups.

Not that it is a problem for me, but there are a lot of stupid people on this site that couldn't find their way out of a paper bag let alone to the social groups.

You really know how to impress people.

I made it very easy.

I'm really pissed off at all you assholes who aren't participating in groups anymore. What is wrong with you? Don't you miss the fun excluding others from being in your clique?

Youngins Pwn album coming soon.

My excuse is I have a life. Is that assholic enough? ;)

"Are Social Groups Dead?

I created a group to discuss this problem.

Those who support more groups support bigger beaucracy and govt it would seem.

Sol didn't we need to form a group to see if we needed to form that group you just made?

Those who support more groups support bigger beaucracy and govt it would seem.

Sol didn't we need to form a group to see if we needed to form that group you just made?

Groups = grassroots small town values.

Except the Conservative Coalition, which is elite, country club values.

You excluded me, so that's what happens. :cool:

Back