Growing up '80's

I was carting kids to Little League and dance class in the 80s.
I started having fun again in the 90s.

Nonetheless, I also love old music from when I was young.
That, however, was before MTV.

I was carting kids to Little League and dance class in the 80s.
I started having fun again in the 90s.

Nonetheless, I also love old music from when I was young.
That, however, was before MTV.

Not sure if the video comes through or not. You have any moves like that? :)

Anyone music fan who came of age in the 80's has to follow this site. It's awesome. This Bobby Brown song and style of dance was peak late 80's and high school to me. This is what my school dances looked like. Talk about memories flooding back. Guy in the middle is unreal.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwP-sbQgm7I/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

You may have missed out on one of the greatest generations of great music, fun, and dancing the world ever witnessed if you missed the 60's!

Last edited:
People still like a lot of music from the 1700s.

Most people are familiar with Beethoven and Mozart, I'm pretty sure.

There's a lot to pick from for everybody.

Even the fucking crackers have Grand Ole Opry, right?

People still like a lot of music from the 1700s.

Most people are familiar with Beethoven and Mozart, I'm pretty sure.

There's a lot to pick from for everybody.

Even the fucking crackers have Grand Ole Opry, right?

My Grandmother and Mom & Dad loved the Grand Old Opry, and they weren't crackers.

Just sayin'

My Grandmother and Mom & Dad loved the Grand Old Opry, and they weren't crackers.

Just sayin'

watch

Sorry, Geek. I don't think about innocent collateral damage
when I happily hurl insults at crackers.

Give me a pass on this one.

Sorry, Geek. I don't think about innocent collateral damage
when I happily hurl insults at crackers.

Give me a pass on this one.

You are Ok!

I really didn't get into the C & W thing back when I was young and the Beatles invaded America and changed the world, as that was a pretty good distraction.

But, as I matured musically, I went back and picked up on all the other genre's of music that I sadly overlooked as a teen.

I discovered one of my Dad's favorite music genre's of the Big Band era, as I inherited all of his old 78's and literally wore them all out playing them.

And when Stevie Ray Vaughn started cutting records, I went back in time and bought every Blues record I could find.

I became single again in the 80's and people would drag me out into the Country discos where the ladies would drag me off my bar stool just to dance with them. I started developing a taste for the C & W, and started buying every C & W record I could find all the way back to the days of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans era.

And I actually was in the Orchestra in High School and already had a liking to Classical Music.

Because I loved Otis Redding and his influence, I became a huge fan of R & B and ended up with the most complete and rare record collection that cannot be matched in any record store today.

What I discovered, as a musician, was that I am a total Music fanatic that likes every genre of music. I am happy in any crowd. I literally appreciate it all!

I was never a fan of Rap music, but if I am out with the Black Folks or visiting them over at their house, I can get down and groove out with the best of them

Last edited:
High school class of 1964.
We went to college and got degrees.

Only to end up a crooked union rep making their money off the back of the poor hard working saps. Oh, and using their retirement funds to prop up Mob schemes. Congrats, takes a lot of brains to do that doesnt it....:|

Only to end up a crooked union rep making their money off the back of the poor hard working saps. Oh, and using their retirement funds to prop up Mob schemes. Congrats, takes a lot of brains to do that doesnt it....:|

Actually, yes.:cool:

No, not really. Any scumbag can be a crook who takes advantage of people. I know the shit on all the low lives here old man,...dont ask me how,...you wont like the answer. ;)

If it comes from you, Stoner, no sentient person would even understand the answer.:laugh:

Back