guano likes to attack

Bulletbob

Verified User
Yes Guano likes to attack whites and Christian's and the police.
He is a radical un American who is a radical raciest.
He hates it when I post threads that are like his .
Such as he posted a thread asking why so many whites are mass shooters.
But I posted a thread which asked the same think only with black men.

You see whites make up 69 percent of americans and commit 66 percent of mass shooting . while blacks make up 13 percent of Americans and commit 21 percent of mass shooters.
He hates facts and the truth , mainly because hes one of the biggest raciest and radicals on the forum in my opinion.

Last edited:
Democrats like Guano dont want to be honest about the problems in black areas . they perfer to call you raciest if you mention it .
I am mixed blood and have many family members who are also . so i know the problems in black community's I am also a hilly bill farm boy and know the problems in poor white rual areas. Often they have some of the same issues facing black areas.

guano hates the truth

I agree. I know the problems in black communities because they're my friends I've known forever.

Leftists are idiots. Also they are not trying to help any Americans whatsoever.

All they want is power and to divide and conquer us all.

All them illegals take food directly off of people I know's tables.

I don't like that. I never hire illegals ever. No Sir.

I am for The Americans.

Last edited:
Democrats like Guano dont want to be honest about the problems in black areas . they perfer to call you raciest if you mention it .
I am mixed blood and have many family members who are also . so i know the problems in black community's I am also a hilly bill farm boy and know the problems in poor white rual areas. Often they have some of the same issues facing black areas.

Yes you're right! Now can you do me a favour and spell racist correctly!!

Back