Guess Who's Gay?!

Wendy Williams was on howard stern yesterday and they were tlaking about how she outed a lot of rappers in the hip hop community and why she thought it was okay. I didn't hear it but my boyfriend told me about it. I think its good when people come out of the closet publicly. It begins to wear thin the veil of shame that's associated with being gay. Good for him.

LadyT said:
Wendy Williams was on howard stern yesterday and they were tlaking about how she outed a lot of rappers in the hip hop community and why she thought it was okay. I didn't hear it but my boyfriend told me about it. I think its good when people come out of the closet publicly. It begins to wear thin the veil of shame that's associated with being gay. Good for him.

If less people were ashamed there would be less discrimination. If you are afraid to "come out" people can hassle you and fire you, etc and you can't say, "Hey! He did it cause I'm gay!"...

You're saying if it were out in the open more, people could get called out on discriminatory practices more often? I buy that.

LadyT said:
You're saying if it were out in the open more, people could get called out on discriminatory practices more often? I buy that.

That and more people would realize that they know, and have been friends with, gay people. Sure, there would be some who would never forgive, but most would be like, "Well damn... He's an allright guy! Why was I so danged bugged about this crap?"

I knooooowwwww, That's definitely juicy gossip. I can't wait to see all the E! shows this weekend.

Brent said:
I knew it, too. LOL
brent its always best to come out right after someone else does so that it minimizes the effect...so now would probably be the best time for you to tell people.

Yeah, he was the one rob. And also for the record, I think BDW is in the closet too.

Oh, Yeah I remembre seeing those videos. They never showed the last one, they wanted you go to to the video store to rent it.....as if that what really oging ot happen.

Back