Gun Infographic Compares Each State’s Firepower to a Foreign Country’s

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Gun Infographic Compares Each State’s Firepower to a Foreign Country’s

statesascountry-guns.png

stategunstable_1.png

I consider this a loss for humanity.

In the time this rube took to research this, he could have read Canterbury Tales, Don Quixote, or Grapes of Wrath.

"Time lost can never be recovered...and this should be written in flaming letters everywhere." - Erik Larsen

I consider this a loss for humanity.

In the time this rube took to research this, he could have read Canterbury Tales, Don Quixote, or Grapes of Wrath.

How long do you know it took him to gather the information, especially in this day and age of the internet?

So, freedumb, are you really such a dumbass that it never occurred to you that following a bitching that I would not post on your threads by banning me from posting on a thread of yours would show what a pussy you are?

Relax, it was a rhetorical question

So, freedumb, are you really such a dumbass that it never occurred to you that following a bitching that I would not post on your threads by banning me from posting on a thread of yours would show what a pussy you are?

here's another rhetorical question.......do you have anything to say about the thread topic?.......

Could you please rephrase this in English, as I'm not that well versed in liberal snowflake ranting dialogue?
Thanks

Back