Gun smuggling

Should a gun smuggler be reported

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
If a individual smuggles a gun into Mexico, of their own accord and for their own reasons; should they be reported for the violation?

Oh you should definitely report them!!

But even better would be to record the phone call. They will ask how you know. And I want to hear their reaction to "He told us he did. Told us on an anonymous internet message board".

S it's not that he smuggled guns (and admitted to it) that is the problem, the problem is that we just don't have corroborating evidence.

Oh you should definitely report them!!

But even better would be to record the phone call. They will ask how you know. And I want to hear their reaction to "He told us he did. Told us on an anonymous internet message board".

Ask Damo how that went, for a poster on this board that was investigated. :)

Threatening the president and claiming you didn't declare your guns when you went into Mexico are 2 very different things.

My response was in reference to the accusation of threatening the President, an occurance in the past that Damo has referenced, and had nothing to do with smuggling.

That he smuggled guns into Mexico is not a biggie to me at all. In fact, it seems very, very trivial.
Because he's a fellow lib.

Imagine if I had done that, what hysteria I'd hear from you.

Because he's a fellow lib.

Imagine if I had done that, what hysteria I'd hear from you.

Quite the imagination you have there. This is not the first time you have used it to project.

No DY, if it were you I would not be making any more noise than I am now. I might bring up something about how you claiming to be about "truth" and then lying when it suits you. But This is trivial regardless of who is involved.

Back