Gwen Stefani: 'I Would Be Blessed With a Gay Son'

Empty headed race baiter.

Really. Why would someone say something like that? Is she just scared and stupid?

No. that would be you.
She said that she has no doubt she'd be totally accepting of a gay son. You make it sound like she would prefer it. That is disingenuous.
What would you do if you had a gay son?

Why don't you ask her?

https://twitter.com/gwenstefani?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I'll understand if you won't.
Perhaps someday I will. But now the question has been aimed at the Left, and idiots like you.

So why would someone say something like that? Can you answer the question?

I'll understand if you can't.

No. that would be you.
She said that she has no doubt she'd be totally accepting of a gay son. You make it sound like she would prefer it. That is disingenuous.
What would you do if you had a gay son?
No, it really is you. I'm just trying to figure out how & why you assholes can keep your fingers pointed while parroting the same bullshit.
She said she'd be "blessed" to have a gay son. That's pretty powerful. Then she goes on to talk about how she encourages her boys to get in touch with their feminine side. How can she not wish that one, or both, of her sons were gay?
My son's not gay, so it's a moot point. I do have a niece who thinks she might be a lesbian, and a nephew who's bi-sexual. But I don't treat them any differently.

She said she'd be "blessed" to have a gay son. That's pretty powerful. Then she goes on to talk about how she encourages her boys to get in touch with their feminine side. How can she not wish that one, or both, of her sons were gay?

If you really wanted to know, you'd ask her, not Leon.

Are you scared?

No, it really is you. I'm just trying to figure out how & why you assholes can keep your fingers pointed while parroting the same bullshit.
My son's not gay, so it's a moot point. I do have a niece who thinks she might be a lesbian, and a nephew who's bi-sexual. But I don't treat them any differently.

Then why do you care that Gwen would feel blessed by any child ?

I really want to know what leftists here think. I want to know what she thinks. I want to know what everyone thinks, as I want to compare answers. Is that OK with you, dumbass?

If you wanted to know what she thinks, you'd ask her.

Are you frightened for some reason?

Back