Haditha Massacre: It's Bu$h's Fault

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
While these guys deserve to be punished for murder, I hold Bush ultimately accountable for sending our troops into an unneccessary immoral war, in a hostile land, giving them an almost impossible task with too few troops in the beginning. Frankly, I'm impressed with our troops: I'm suprised more of them haven't snapped in this pressure-cooker Bush has put them unneccessarily:

Squad Leader Charged in Killings of 24 Iraqi Civilians

CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. (AP) -- Eight Marines were charged Thursday in the killings of 24 Iraqi civilians last year during a bloody, door-to-door sweep in the town of Haditha that came after one of their comrades was killed by a roadside bomb.

In the biggest U.S. criminal case involving civilian deaths to come out of the Iraq war, four of the Marines -- all enlisted men -- were charged with unpremeditated murder.

The other four were officers who were not there during the killings but were accused of failures in investigating and reporting the deaths.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/...&en=b2919b60123f74e9&ei=5094&partner=homepage

And what...

While these guys deserve to be punished for murder, I hold Bush ultimately accountable for sending our troops into an unneccessary immoral war, in a hostile land, giving them an almost impossible task with too few troops in the beginning. Frankly, I'm impressed with our troops: I'm suprised more of them haven't snapped in this pressure-cooker Bush has put them unneccessarily:

Squad Leader Charged in Killings of 24 Iraqi Civilians

CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. (AP) -- Eight Marines were charged Thursday in the killings of 24 Iraqi civilians last year during a bloody, door-to-door sweep in the town of Haditha that came after one of their comrades was killed by a roadside bomb.

In the biggest U.S. criminal case involving civilian deaths to come out of the Iraq war, four of the Marines -- all enlisted men -- were charged with unpremeditated murder.

The other four were officers who were not there during the killings but were accused of failures in investigating and reporting the deaths.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/...&en=b2919b60123f74e9&ei=5094&partner=homepage

are you Judge,Jury and executioner...you are guilty of the same charge you have made on these Marines...they were 'charged' have not been found guilty of anything yet!!!...In my opinion they will be found innocent...yet reprimanded for a lesser charge!;)

Back