Halloween

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
Got invited by one of the GC's I do stuff for to his Halloween party. You're supposed to have a costume. Most of his workers are Hispanic.

So, I think I'll go buy a MAGA hat (gotta find where I can get one), bring a walker, and a shotgun and yell "Get off my lawn!" Several of his guys were repairing a concrete pad today where I'd put in a new run of PVC conduit. They thought that was absolutely hilarious.

Got invited by one of the GC's I do stuff for to his Halloween party. You're supposed to have a costume. Most of his workers are Hispanic.

So, I think I'll go buy a MAGA hat (gotta find where I can get one), bring a walker, and a shotgun and yell "Get off my lawn!" Several of his guys were repairing a concrete pad today where I'd put in a new run of PVC conduit. They thought that was absolutely hilarious.

You could go as a Border Patrol Agent.

Yes, go with the most sexist or ageist or racist thing you can... big hit!

J/K... ironic and topical are always awesome. Enjoy!

Just go as a Nazi doing Nazi salute and they'll know you're a Trump supporter. :awesome:

Are you retarded? That's not funny... walker and doing a Clint Eastwood parody is.

main-qimg-312179ee2ef73b811743b2391fe49149

See? Prince Harry--who married Megan what's-her-name--is a bad meme and idiot.

Back